Name: ZHE Xiaoye
Address: No.5 Jian Guo Men Nei Street, Beijing, P. R. China
Post code: 100732
M.A. in Sociology from Nan Kai University,1982
Professional Positions and Titles
(1) Research and Teaching
Professor& Senior Researcher Institute of Sociology, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
Head of the Organization& Community Studies
Main Research Fields
Changes of social organization and institution,
Village and community development (particularly in rural grass-root community, and the connecting areas between the urban and rural)
* 2004- "Process of the institution construction in social transformation！the change of the organization and institution in rural industrial community " supported by CASS
* 1999-2001 "The social process of the property right change ", supported by the institute of sociology, CASS
* "The Role of Capital in Transforming Township and Village Enterprises" (co-author: Chen Yingying), Social Sciences in China, No. 4, 2004
* "The Relationship between Structure-Subject in Property Right Choices", (co-author: Chen Yingying), Sociological Research, No.5, September 2000.
* "The Netrural Urbanization of Villages" (co-author: Chen Yingying), Chinese Sociology Almanac (1996-1998)", Encyclopedia of China Publishing House, 2000.
* "Basic Features and Intermediate State of Super-village"(co-author: Chen Yingying), Sociological Research, No.6, November 1997.
* "The Social Foundations and Institutional Structure of Peasant Re-cooperation: A Case Study of A South-China Super-village", Chinese Social Sciences Quarterly, Summer Volume 1996.
* "Diversity in Village Boundaries: conflict Between the Opening of Economic Boundaries and the Closure of Social Boundaries and there Interdependence", Social Sciences in China, No.3, May 1996.
* "A Study of Occupational Status and Prestige in China¨s Rural Areas"(co-author: Chen Yingying), Social Sciences in China, No.6, November 1995.
* "Community model of public utilities development" in "Healthy newspaper"29/03/2001
* "Market and un-market principle in foreigner decision" in "left hometown" (Japanese) 2002
* "Clan network, industrialization, institution selection in china rural areas" in "Study on Chinese rural areas"(the first compile)
* The Practice of Village Communities: Super-villages in the Course of Development (co-author: Chen Yingying), Zhejiang Publishing House, 2000.
* The Regeneration of Village: A Super-village in Social Changes, Chinese Social Science Publishing House, 1997.
* The Intermediate Social Organization: Reform and Chinese Mass Organizations (co-author), Development Publishing House, 1993
* Urban on the Turning Point, Chinese Woman Publishing House, 1989